Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Exhaust System(s)

I ran Stage II for a while with the stock exhaust but I felt like it was restricting the potential of the map I am running, so I decided to get an aftermarket exhaust. I had followed many forum threads on 3GWRX.com and listened to many poor quality sound clips on youtube. Now I really have a problem overpaying for things because there is a high demand for them. I know it is a simple economic principal but what the hell, it's a piece bent pipe and and muffler! When I had exhausted (pun intended) my resources I decided to pull the trigger on the TSUDO N1. The sound clips sound mean! and it was inexpensive.


I knew it was going to be loud as N1's are, but it was cheap........ right?
Needless to say my popularity slipped in the polls with my wife and she refused to ride in my car, let alone drive it[insert female driver joke here]. So, off to buy another exhaust I go. Not so cheap anymore. I chose another inexpensive exhaust from ERZ Performance, it's quieter and still uses 3" pipe. I will get a good one later :(

1 comment:

prolix said...

Your excellent guidelines will be of great help to many. Nice post. I enjoyed reading it. Thanks! Car Exhaust Systems